Each of the Academy coaches is carefully selected and prepared according to the following criteria and qualifications:
- Experience in interacting with children in an extra-curricular environment;
- A good and qualified footballer;
- Qualification in sports education, preferably in football;
- Sports didactic experience, preferably in football;
- Knowledge and understanding of local peculiarities;
- Fluent speaker in Romanian and Russian.
Also, each of the coaches of the Football Academy Radu Rebeja possesses a wide range of skills such as:
- Pedagogy (ability to teach) and good physical condition;
- Positive, flexible player that can guide and motivate children and young people;
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and to improve skills continuously;
- Professional, with positive and ethical work experience;
- Good contact with children, accessible and appropriate language and fair behavior towards all age groups.
All coaches are trained and rated according to the first-class standards and methodologies of the Football Academy Radu Rebeja. They take over and adhere to the values of the Academy and are committed to transmitting them to children and young people in a useful and correct pedagogical manner.